Invocation followed by the pledge of allegiance by all present.
Motion to dispense with the reading of the minutes from the August 9, 2021, session of council.
Motion to approve the minutes with any corrections from the, August 9, 2021, session of council.
Motion to approve the financial reports ending August 31, 2021.
Motion to approve the Then and Now Purchase Orders for August 2021.
Reports of Village Officials
Police Chief Darin Lunsford
Fire Chief James Benjamin
Public Works Director Eric Brock
Village Administrator Krista Blum
Village Solicitor Tim Burke
Mayor Mark Mason Sr.
Public Participation – please stand at the podium and state your name and address.
Reading of the Ordinances and Resolutions
1) An ordinance to make additional appropriations and transfers for current expenses and other expenditures of the Village of Lockland, State of Ohio, during January 1, 2021, through December 31, 2021.
2) An ordinance levying upon certain lots and lands a certified property tax lien for the payment of delinquent utility bills and declaring an emergency.
3) An ordinance levying upon certain lots and lands a certified property tax lien for the payment of property maintenance and declaring an emergency.
4) An ordinance approving the Adleta, Inc. Bid to proceed with the Lockland Street Maintenance Program, appropriating the funds and declaring an emergency.
5) An ordinance authorizing the Police Chief to enter into a Memorandum of Understanding to provide a School Resource Officer to the Lockland School District Board of Education and declaring an emergency.
Motion to promote Robert Bast to Lieutenant of the Lockland Police Department.
Motion to appoint Chris Bundren as Lieutenant to the Lockland Police Department.
Motion to appoint Heather Dobbins as a patrolman to the Lockland Police Department.
Public Participation- please stand at the podium and state your name and address.
Motion to adjourn