Constellation Newenergy is the provider of natural gas in our aggregation program. You may use this information to access details of the program and enroll or opt out of the offer.
On November 4, 2008, Village of Lockland residents voted to approve an opt-out natural gas aggregation program for eligible Village residents and small businesses. After adopting a Plan of Operation and Governance for the program, the Village entered into an agreement with Energy Alliances, Inc. to provide consulting services for obtaining the natural gas supply for this program. Specific information for this program follows:
• Supplier: AEP Energy
• Rate: $0.839 per ccf
• Term: Through October 2024
• Your local utility, Duke Energy – Ohio, will continue to deliver your natural gas and maintain the gas lines and respond to emergencies.
• You can enroll in the program at any time by calling the Toll Free Number below!
• You can cancel your participation in the program at any time without incurring a cancellation fee!
To enroll in the program or to cancel your participation in the program, please call the program supplier, AEP Energy at 888-659-3888
For answers to questions not found here, you can call Energy Alliances, Inc. at 513-794-5555 or visit their website at: https://energyalliances.com/village-of-lockland.
• Supplier: Dynegy
• Rate: 4.93 cents per kWh
• Term: Through August 2023
In November 2009, Village of Lockland voters approved an opt-out electric aggregation giving Village Council the authority to negotiate the most favorable electricity supply rate and terms for you. We are very proud to have been chosen to serve you!
There is no cost to enroll. Enrollment is automatic for those who are eligible, but participation is voluntary. You may opt-out of this program without penalty at any time for any reason by providing notice to Dynegy. If you choose to opt-out, you will be served by the standard service offer of Duke (the “Utility”) or until you choose an alternative supplier of electric service. If you switch back to the Utility, you may not be served under the same rates, terms, and conditions that apply to other customers served by the Utility.
Here’s What You Can Expect
• The program is simple! You’re automatically enrolled and there’s no enrollment, switching or early termination fee.
• You’ll receive a fixed rate of 4.93 cents per kWh through your August 2023 meter read. Or choose 100% renewable energy for 5.345 cents per kWh. Please call us for this option.
• Nothing will change! Continue to receive one monthly bill from your local utility, Duke Energy. You’ll notice that Dynegy will now show as a line item for the supply portion on your bill.
• Duke Energy will send you a confirmation letter after your enrollment is finalized.
Don’t want to participate?
Just complete and return the reply card below or call Dynegy at 888-682-2170 by July 15, 2021. If you choose to opt out of the program at this time, or if you choose to leave the program at a later date, you will be served by Duke Energy under its standard service offer or until you choose an alternative supplier of electric service. If you switch back to your utility, you may not be served under the same rates, terms, and conditions that apply to other customers served by your utility.
To learn more about the program, please see the enclosed terms and conditions or visit https://www.dynegy.com/municipal-aggregation/communities-we-serve/Ohio/Lockland